Below are the lists of courses offered:
- Year 10 GCSE courses teaching in 2018
- Year 11 GCSE courses certificating in Summer 2019
- KS5/Post 16 GCE & Level 3 courses teaching in 2018
Post 16 – Maths & English Re-sits in November 2018 are as follows:
- AQA English Language Paper 1 Monday 5th November 9.00am
- AQA English Language Paper 2 Wednesday 7th November 9.00am
- Edexcel Mathematics Paper 1 non-calculator Tuesday 6th November 9.00am
- Edexcel Mathematics Paper 2 calculator Thursday 8th November 9.00am
- Edexcel Mathematics Paper 3 calculator Monday 12th November 9.00am
Re-sit Maths lessons should now be on your timetable, re-sit English lessons are being set up. Please ensure that you attend ALL available lessons for the best chance of success.
Exam certificates for exams taken up to Summer 2018 can be collected after 3rd December 2018 please check this webpage nearer the time for more information on collecting certificates.
MOCK EXAMS WEEKS
Year 11 26th November – 7th December 2018
Year 13 10th – 21st December 2018
Year 12 3rd – 14th June 2019
Year 10 17th – 28th June 2019
MOCK EXAMS RESULTS DAYS
Year 11 23rd January 2019
Year 13 30th January 2019
Year 12 3rd July 2019
Information for candidates using social media and examinations/assessments
– a document has been written by JCQ to help students stay within examination regulations. Please read this information carefully – CLICK HERE to view this document.