Challenge at Brookvale Groby Learning Campus
Our Progress leads and UPS holders within Faculty will oversee progress of HPA students as well as Class Teachers.
- UPS staff in faculties share good practice in faculty meetings.
- Students will have enrichment opportunities in each key stage through faculties.
- Early entry students are identified in year 12 and are supported through the process with sessions such as interview preparation, expectations of entrance exams and personal statement support. We have strong links with both local Universities as well as Oxford and Cambridge University.
- HPA students have been clearly identified on BRAG sheets and on seating plans.
Click here to see provision across campus
If you have any questions regarding HPA please contact
- Ms Gajjar for KS3 email@example.com
- Mr Brownett for KS4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Taylor-Fox for KS5 email@example.com