Click here for all the latest and relevant government COVID information for all Parents and Carers.
Campus Key Measures
In Summary our key measures are:
- Hand sanitation stations in all rooms and entrances to the site(We would encourage all students to carry their own sanitiser as well)
- Rooms have where possible been reconfigured into rows and tables spaced
- Face coverings are worn in all communal spaces and encouraged within lessons
- Holding bays have been created for all rooms outside the two sites, to minimise any time waiting in corridors – students will be collected by their teaching staff and escorted into lessons in a safe and orderly fashion
- Additional cleaning staff have been appointed to enhance cleaning regimes between lessons and throughout the day
- All staff have been briefed on the safety procedures and our movement plan
- Students have been encouraged to remain outside as much as possible – weather permitting.
- The school is ventilated whenever possible.
- CO2 monitoring is taking place in classrooms.
- Signage to promote hand washing.