|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|Year 12||Unit 1: Human lifespan development|
- Physical, intellectual, emotional and social development across the life stages.
- Factors affecting human growth and development.
- Effects of ageing.
|Unit 5: Meeting individual care and support needs|
- Examine principles, values and skills which underpin meeting the care and support needs of individuals.
- Examine the ethical issues involved when providing care and support to meet individual needs.
|Unit 5 (continued):
- Investigate the principles behind enabling individuals with care and support needs to overcome challenges.
- Investigate the roles of professionals and how they work together to provide the care and support necessary to meet individual needs.
|Year 13||Unit 2: Working in health and social care|
- The roles and responsibilities of people who work in the health and social care sector.
- The roles of organisations in the health and social care secto.
|Unit 2: Working in health and social care|
- The roles and responsibilities of people who work in the health and social care sector
- The roles of organisations in the health and social care sector
Unit 11: Psychological perspectives
- Examine how psychological perspectives contribute to the understanding of human development and behaviour.
- Examine the contribution of psychological perspectives to the management and treatment of service users’ specific behaviours.
- Examine how psychological perspectives are applied in health and social care settings.
|Unit 11 (resubmission time).|