Due to the latest Government Guidelines our Campus is now only open to children of critical workers and vulnerable students. Switchboard and Reception is closed.
- For majority of queries – unless covered specifically advised otherwise below, email Reception@brookvalegroby.com
- Students in School – Previously identified parent/carers of critical workers and vulnerable students will have a weekly email to indicate when and if their children will be in school each week. Please note they attend 9am-3pm (transport unavailable), non-uniform, students to bring suitable headphones to access the online learning and sufficient food and drink for the day as catering is unavailable. Email changes in requirements to: Headteacher@brookvalegroby.com
- Deliveries and Contractors – contact Premises team on 07469 853 747
- Students in receipt of Free School Meals – a voucher will be provided during this period. Queries linked to this to be emailed to Reception@brookvalegroby.com
- Mass Testing Volunteers – we would love to hear from volunteers willing to support the mass testing process at BGLC for both staff and students. If you have a current DBS check, medical or First Aid background or experience, please complete this Mass Testing Form
- Online Learning – To support us in supporting your children, please ensure they follow their timetables, access Google Classrooms and engage with what is offered as best as they can. Staff have already produced a short how to guide that can be found here to support in the short term: https://sway.office.com/06vDqZiIwC9GYX0o?ref=email
- COVID related notification linked to Students – email Reception@brookvalegroby.com if your child has tested Positive or is self-isolating due to being a close contact. Please state the date of the test and start date of symptoms along with the last date of isolation.
- Post 16 related enquiries – please email Post16@brookvalegroby.com
- Exams related enquiries – please email Exams@brookvalegroby.com
Thank you – Stay Safe.